So many people have become successful through the realty business despite the challenges they faced. So in this post, we will commemorate a list of five unbelievable real estate success stories that will be a source of inspiration to you.
- Ryan Serhant is one of US top real estate brokers; born in Houston and raised in Boston. He is also a cast in a reality show Million Dollar Listing New York of Bravo TV. However, Ryan tried to study law and later decided to pursue his dream of becoming an actor in New York. His acting career was eventful with many acting roles and likewise his hand modeling exploits. He started in the realty business by taking his friend’s advice (which turned out to be an excellent recommendation). According to Ryan, he was dedicated to his job. In fact, the first three years in the business saw not a single day off, no weekends, and no holidays. That’s how stressful it was for him. But his efforts paid off because he is one of the top realty brokers in New York today.
- Josh Altman is also one of the top real estate brokers in LA. He is also a cast in a reality show Million Dollar Listing New York of Bravo TV. He is also a co-founder of the real estate firm The Altman Brothers. The tricky part about the realty business is that it never stops. There is no time for luxuries, vacations, and other stuff. So Josh Altman is an inspiration for a newbie in the realty business.
- Fredrick Eklund is an author of the new book, a star of the reality TV show Million Dollar Listing New York, and also one of the top residential brokers in NY. The Amazing fact about Fredrik Eklund is that in ten years he had already sold $3.5 billion in the New York realty. Fredrik Eklund biggest secret to success is BE YOURSELF. Don’t try to look like someone else. Just be unique.
- Linda Brock is a top realty agent who has single-handled closed nearly $700 million worth of business. That’s huge right? So let’s see how she started. Linda Brock decided in 1996 that she had to invest in her education and time into a new career if she wanted to raise her children; so she got into the realty business. Linda won the president’s award and Top agent of the year from the Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
- Mark Hite. Mark Hite is the owner and a realtor for the Mark Hite team. Mark Hite has built one of the biggest residential reality team under the Keller Williams franchise. He is also the president of the GCAR (Greater Chattanooga Association of Realtors). So how did Mark start all of this? He was in retail management for 15 years; then decided he needed a change, so he put his home up for sale but underpriced it. But he met Melba Pack, a professional buyer who encouraged him to get a license and join her firm.
These realtors are great sources of inspiration to other realtors out there. YOU CAN DO IT TOO!