Twitter has more than 300 million active users and is the fourth largest social media network in the world. Many New York realty specialists have a Twitter account where you can get the latest industry information. As essential as twitter is, it is interesting to note that not all realtors are using it to its fullest potential. A few who have distinguished themselves in the industry by providing useful content on Twitter.
Sometimes it is better to get the information you need on real estate from seasoned real estate practitioners than having to stumble in the dark. In this regard, Twitter gets you closer to the right people and following the right realty twitter moves you, even closer, to getting the best New York real estate tweets to help realize your goals.
While the New York realty industry has thousands of Twitter accounts that give you hot property news, there are a few top-notch profiles you want to follow to get closer to manifesting your goals. The following twitter accounts are your “go to accounts” for realty tweets.
- @PMRNYC – There is the saying that it is not how far but how well. Premier Metro Realty of New York City has been in the New York City real estate industry since 2010 providing top-notch services in real estate investing, management to real estate buyers, sellers, and tenants. Twitter account is young, opened in 2016, but it is backed by solid background spanning almost seven years of quality services.
- @ScottRechler – Scott Rechler is a real estate owner, operator and value creator who established realty authority which manages RXR Realty. The company is a multi-disciplined real estate service provider with the mission to provide the highest industry standard as real estate market operator, developer, and investor. It manages 74 commercial real estate assets worth about $15.7 billion as at June 2017.
- @PrincetonRG – Princeton Realty Group is a leader in New York commercial property. PrincetonRG brings over 50 years of real estate professional experience to serve in real estate financing, investments, property selling or buying, rents, and leases. @PrincetonRG tweets commercial real estate information in NY Metro area.
- @empoweredpeeps – Stacey Alcorn. She founded LAER Realty Partners (@LAERRealty); an active contributor to the Huffington Post and Entrepreneur. Stacey’s connections afford her a far-reaching platform that brings members of multiple industries together.
- @benutech – It has more than 23 thousand followers supplying them solutions to real estate matters. It provides Brilliant Real Estate Solutions with an all-inclusive real estate market software to manage and be on top of your realty business needs. Everything you need to ensure your relevance in the industry is discussed. Benutech Inc. was established in 2011 to revolutionize the Real Estate sector by creating and implementing intuitive and advanced technological platforms in the industry.
- @trdny – The Real Deal‘s Twitter feed is the go-to source for real estate insiders on the move. Follow them for a constantly updated look at the latest in real estate news, play-by-play accounts of noteworthy events and conferences, and industry items you won’t find at TheRealDeal.com. It’s also a great way to interact with their newsroom and join the conversation.